Accepted Value Costing Online
Alpha Test Minimum Viable Product Features
As of May 2022, the proprietary and confidential AVC decision support algorithms have been tested rigorously
and are ready for data-driven Alpha testing through the AVC test Web site.
Included in this Alpha testing cycle's minimum viable product are the following:
- Epic accepted cost allocation with correlation to empirical data expectations.
- Cost-to-value decision support.
- Pareto analysis (data, only).
- Roadmapping (data, only).
- Fixed-time, fixed-cost indirect labor cost modeling over time.
- Workflow model awareness including work item status group distribution within each time period of interest.